The full report can be found on the official site at www.whufc.com but here are the key features.
77 per cent of respondents in favour of updating the crest
• 98 per cent say crossed hammers are most important
• In discussion of the castle’s future, 86 per cent said they want to see it retired
• Nearly two thirds want a bolder and cleaner typeface
• Majority recognise the need for representation of the Club’s future
• Fans in favour of adding London to the badge vs Olympic Stadium
• Due to positive nature of results, the club is working on final design, which will be put forward for final fan vote