web analytics
1 Comment

Liverpool sold out after ballot

West Ham have sold out their 3,000 allocation of tickets at Anfield for the first game of the 2018/2019 Premier League season against Liverpool.

The initial 90% of tickets for this fixture sold out to Season Ticket Holders with 10+ points on Wednesday 25 July. The remaining 10% were made available for Season Ticket Holders via a ballot, which was held on Friday 27 July, with supporters being informed by email this evening.

The initial sellout to 90% to those with double-figure priority points has left many disappointed as it becomes harder and harder to buy away tickets and earn priority points. The first five hundred tickets are automatically awarded to away season ticket holders followed by priority for 808 Bond Holders before Priority Point holders finally get their chance.

Claret and Hugh understand that the ballot process was only open to Season ticket holders after feedback during last season’s trial.

Click Here for Comments >

About Sean Whetstone

I am Season Ticket Holder in West stand lower at the London Stadium and before that, I used to stand in the Sir Trevor Brooking Lower Row R seat 159 in the Boleyn Ground and in the Eighties I stood on the terraces of the old South Bank. I am a presenter on the West Ham Podcast called MooreThanJustaPodcast.co.uk. A Blogger on WestHamTillIdie.com a member of the West Ham Supporters Advisory Board (SAB), Founder of a Youtube channel called Mr West Ham Football at http://www.youtube.com/MrWestHamFootball, I am also the associate editor here at Claret and Hugh. Life Long singer of bubbles! Come on you Irons! Follow me at @Westhamfootball on twitter

One comment on “Liverpool sold out after ballot

  1. With season ticket holders being able to watch the games every other week at home and having priority on away games, supporters like my self And many others have no chance of watching them at all. That’s really sad but suppose it’s the way things are now. It won’t change our passion or support albeit from an armchair.

Comments are closed.