Poll: Vote for your C&H flag slogan


Now we have the 24 foot x 12 foot London Stadium flag fully funded we are turning our attention to the design.  Our first draft by Gonzo from Hammers Chat is above and currently uses the  retro slogan Claret and Blue but we are debating whether the repetition of the word Claret is too much on the flag.  Other alternatives could be ‘Come on you Irons’ although the term is perhaps over used. Another idea is ‘Forever blowing bubbles’. Anyway as it community funded flag we will go with the public vote on what you think would be best. The decision as they say is up to you.


About Sean Whetstone

I am Season Ticket Holder in West stand lower at the London Stadium and before that, I used to stand in the Sir Trevor Brooking Lower Row R seat 159 in the Boleyn Ground and in the Eighties I stood on the terraces of the old South Bank. I am a presenter on the West Ham Podcast called MooreThanJustaPodcast.co.uk. A Blogger on WestHamTillIdie.com a member of the West Ham Supporters Advisory Board (SAB), Founder of a Youtube channel called Mr West Ham Football at http://www.youtube.com/MrWestHamFootball, I am also the associate editor here at Claret and Hugh. Life Long singer of bubbles! Come on you Irons! Follow me at @Westhamfootball on twitter

3 comments on “Poll: Vote for your C&H flag slogan

  1. How about “West Ham till I die” I’ve always liked that chant 🙂

  2. This is Brexit all over again. You go with one and **** off 50.8% of your readers and if you go with the other you **** off 49.2% off your readers. I’m currently in the 49.2% and I will challenge it in highest court in the land.

    Why would 11% want “something else” on the flag? That doesn’t mate sense at all 🙂

  3. Shouldnt it say Codswallop & Hugh at the top & Clickbait Army at the bottom…well according to the plankton on whtid anyway.

Comments are closed.