Season Ticket Holders choose OS seats

reservationWest Ham Season Ticket holders in Band 1 will start their appointments next Tuesday to choose their seats in the Olympic Stadium for the 2016/2017 season.

Until now all appointments at the Stratford reservation centre have been reserved for corporate customers and the 808 bond holders but regular season ticket holders in the Betway West Stand and the East stand will start their appointments from Tuesday 19th May.

The process for band 1 ticket holders will continue until July when Band 2 choose, Band 3 start choosing their seats in October leaving Band 4 ticket holders December to February.

Each Band 1 season ticket is entitled to bring two new guests with them to become new season ticket holders along with an unlimited number of existing season ticket holders in any band under the grouping policy.

Season Ticket Holders will be asked to pay a non-refundable 25 per cent deposit of their total ticket price at the end of their Reservation Centre appointment to secure their seat. The remaining 75 per cent will be due by June 2016.



About Sean Whetstone

I am Season Ticket Holder in West stand lower at the London Stadium and before that, I used to stand in the Sir Trevor Brooking Lower Row R seat 159 in the Boleyn Ground and in the Eighties I stood on the terraces of the old South Bank. I am a presenter on the West Ham Podcast called MooreThanJustaPodcast.co.uk. A Blogger on WestHamTillIdie.com a member of the West Ham Supporters Advisory Board (SAB), Founder of a Youtube channel called Mr West Ham Football at http://www.youtube.com/MrWestHamFootball, I am also the associate editor here at Claret and Hugh. Life Long singer of bubbles! Come on you Irons! Follow me at @Westhamfootball on twitter

2 comments on “Season Ticket Holders choose OS seats

  1. I’ve done my Group and just waiting for the appointment – can’t wait!

  2. Do you know how appointments will work in practice? I live over 100 miles away from stadium and sit with several friends who also travel some distance. As I understand it, in order to get adjacent seats, we will all have to come to the stadium together which, as we are working, might be difficult to arrange. Have I understood position correctly?

Comments are closed.