We caught up with the guys over at http://www.oneboro.co.uk/ ahead of today’s match.
1) What are your expectations for Boro this season? Where will you finish in the league?
The main objective this season has to be avoiding relegation. After the first three games, things seemed to be going well – however we’ve hit a bit of a rough patch of late. By the end of the season, I think most Boro fans would take 17th!
2) Which three teams do you think will suffer relegation and who will lift the title this season?
Sunderland, Hull City and Burnley for relegation. It’s going to be close at both ends, but I think Manchester City will end up Champions.
3) How do you rate West Ham’s manager Slaven Bilic first season in charge, how will he fare in his second season after such a bad start?
Bilic managed to bring the entertainment back to West Ham in his first season, something that was missing under Sam Allardyce. Obviously things haven’t quite been going to plan at the start of this season, however I still expect West Ham to finish mid-table.
4) What league position can West Ham realistically achieve this season?
Based on the start to the season, a 10th place finish would be a decent finish.
5) If you could have any current West Ham player in your first team?
Dimitri Payet would be a welcome addition to the Boro squad.
6) Which Boro player will be key to your hopes this season?
The likes of Ben Gibson, Adam Clayton and Stewart Downing will have crucial roles to play, but loan signing Alvaro Negredo will be key for Boro’s survival. Let’s hope he can find his goal scoring form this weekend!
7) What is Boro’s achilles heel? Where will they need to improve this season?
Goals. Something that’s fairly crucial in the Premier League! We’ve got the players who know how to find the back of the net, however chances are limited in this league and we can’t keep relying on our defence to keep us in games.
8) West Ham have now moved into their new home at the London stadium.Will this help them progress as club in the short term in your opinion or could it hinder them as they get used to their new surroundings?
I’m not sure it’ll hinder West Ham in the short term, but it will take some time for the London Stadium to feel like home. Certainly in the long run it’s an awesome opportunity to help the club progress.
9) How do you expect Boro to setup against West Ham on Saturday/ Team/formation prediction?
I don’t think anyone fully knows what Aitor Karanka is thinking, but a possible line up would be:
Valdes; Barragan, Ayala, Gibson, Friend; Traore, Forshaw, De Roon, Downing; Ramirez, Negredo.
10) What is your score Prediction for Saturday?
Close game, however Boro will edge this 2-1.