Quantcast
4 Comments

West Ham lineup prediction

There is an old saying in football that you don’t change a winning team,  while the game against Liverpool last Monday night was not a win, it felt like one and had it not been for a missed offside decision by that linesman it should have been one.

Manuel Pellegrini is usually loyal to a team that played well on the previous game so I am not expecting many changes. From his press conference on Thursday, we know Marko Arnautovic and Aaron Cresswell trained all week and that Samri Nasri did not and is not available.

Yesterday in a Claret and Hugh poll we asked 1,400 supporters whether Pellegrini should start Ryan Fredericks or Pablo Zabaleta at right-back against Palace, 63% of readers said Fredericks should start while the remaining 37% went for Zabaleta.

With all this mind I think Pellegrini will make just one change swapping out Javier Hernandez for Marko Arnautovic

Predicted Starting XI: Fabianski, Fredericks, Diop, Ogbonna, Cresswell, Rice, Antonio, Noble, Snodgrass, Anderson, Arnautovic

COYI

About Sean Whetstone

I am Season Ticket Holder in West stand lower at the London Stadium and before that, I used to stand in the Sir Trevor Brooking Lower Row R seat 159 in the Boleyn Ground and in the Eighties I stood on the terraces of the old South Bank. I am a presenter on the West Ham Podcast called MooreThanJustaPodcast.co.uk. A Blogger on WestHamTillIdie.com a member of the West Ham Supporters Advisory Board (SAB), Founder of a Youtube channel called Mr West Ham Football at http://www.youtube.com/MrWestHamFootball, I am also the associate editor here at Claret and Hugh. Life Long singer of bubbles! Come on you Irons! Follow me at @Westhamfootball on twitter
 

4 comments on “West Ham lineup prediction

  1. Sean we won’t win with that startiing team considering you have only named 7 , lol . COYI

  2. I cant believe that Pelle has selected Fredericks to play right back, he was terrible on Monday cant defend or cant pass. I really do not understand what managers see. he will give away a pen today against Zaha and prob another goal or two.

  3. Was almost right Sean except according to official site he is sticking with same 11 starting as started against Liverpool 🙂

Comments are closed.