West Ham seek Supporters Liaison Officer
West Ham are advertising a new job vacancy for a Supporters Services Manager who will also take of the role of Supporters Liaison Officer
|The Job advert:
The move to our new Stadium with a fan base which has doubled in size has led to a new opportunity arising within our Supporter Services department and the Club is looking for someone to lead a team to deliver outstanding customer service to our growing number of supporters.
The post-holder will be responsible for ensuring that West Ham United provides a responsive and efficient service to all its supporters and supporter groups when issues arise concerning their match-day experience, or when they submit other queries to the Club. The post-holder plays a vital part in ensuring that West Ham engages effectively with its supporters, responsible for devising and implementing the supporter strategy and consistently provide the service and experience supporters would expect.
- Manage the consistent, efficient and high quality handling of all current and prospective supporter enquiries, ensuring that the team has the correct resources and training
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of all relevant matters affecting the Club and supporters and setting a strategy for developing, growing and renewing the fan-base.
- Acting as the lead for Club’s supporter consultation strategy with acting as the central point of contact and co-ordination for all Supporter Advisory Board related events.
- Oversee the supporter’s club section of the website promoting new content and events and ensuring adherence with the club’s required brand, style and content guidelines ensuring exposure to supporter services and ways to enhance communications to our supporters.
- To act as the Supporter Liaison Officer; managing the Club’s supporter match-day experience, identifying areas for improvement and making positive changes where practicable.
- Develop, monitor and report on key performance indicators, looking to continuously improve procedures in order to provide an excellent supporter experience
- Ensure that all communication channels available to supporters are managed consistently in order to deliver the best possible customer experience.
- Providing a senior point of contact for complaint handling ad ensuring thorough investigation of all complaints received into the Club. Keeping the supporters updated on the situation at all times and liaison with the relevant department involved, working to gain a successful resolution where possible.
- Ensure the recording of all complaints into the department on a monthly basis via Microsoft Dynamics CRM system, and providing a detailed report for the Board and various Department heads, on complaint peaks and troughs, trends and analysis of data received into the club.
- Manage the delivery of daily consultation with supporters via social media platforms, providing updates, obtaining supporter opinions on ideas and working to break down the barriers between supporters and the Club that can arise at times.
- Liaising on a routine basis with colleagues from other departments, including Chief Operations Officer, Accessibility Liaison Officer and Head of Ticketing to discuss and act on issues, complaints and trends identified through the various supporter liaison channels, and improve the efficient management of the Club’s responses
- Coordination of all donation requests received by the Club responsible for devising clear guidelines to ensure maximum support to the community
- Communicate key information to supporters and other stakeholders through a variety of media, including face-to-face meetings
7th October 2016
More details can be found at http://www.indeed.co.uk/cmp/West-Ham-United-FC./jobs/Supporter-Service-Manager-d0c98ef33052d5b5?q=West+Ham