web analytics

West Ham to earn six more points

Website Euro club index say there is a 57% chance of staying up in the Premier League with 35 points with a 43% chance of going down while 37 points gives clubs a 81% chance of staying up and only 19% chance of relegation.

Euro Club index says the Premier League relegation battle is now down to 8 clubs West Brom statistically relegated (less than 0.005% of survival) Stoke also close to joining West Brom Third place currently between Southampton and Huddersfield Town.  West Ham have been given just a 2% of being relegated this season.

Euro Club index predict the Hammers will score six more points taking West Ham to a total of 40 points for the season which they say will mean finishing in 13th spot above Brighton.

More info at https://www.euroclubindex.com/league-odds/

 

Click Here for Comments >
 

About Sean Whetstone

I am Season Ticket Holder in West stand lower at the London Stadium and before that, I used to stand in the Sir Trevor Brooking Lower Row R seat 159 in the Boleyn Ground and in the Eighties I stood on the terraces of the old South Bank. I am a presenter on the West Ham Podcast called MooreThanJustaPodcast.co.uk. A Blogger on WestHamTillIdie.com a member of the West Ham Supporters Advisory Board (SAB), Founder of a Youtube channel called Mr West Ham Football at http://www.youtube.com/MrWestHamFootball, I am also the associate editor here at Claret and Hugh. Life Long singer of bubbles! Come on you Irons! Follow me at @Westhamfootball on twitter