David Gold appeals for season ticket holders to help

Gold3West Ham co-Chairman David Gold has appealed to Hammers season ticket holders to help fellow fans by putting seats not being used tomorrow on the club’s ticket exchange system.

David Gold exclusively told Claret and Hugh this evening “We have a facility, a ticket exchange system, and we believe fans who won’t be there should be helping other fans without tickets. Every club suffers from the same problem but we have an opportunity to help our fellow fans.”

West Ham has noticeably had missing season ticket holders throughout the season with on average ten percent missing from league games which are the average within the Premier League.

Season ticket holders have the option of selling their seats on Ticket Exchange for 90% of the original price with the other 10% going to Ticket Master as an admin fee. Another option launched for the Leicester City game is ticket forwarding which allows you forward your seat on to a friend or family member.


About Sean Whetstone

I am Season Ticket Holder in West stand lower at the London Stadium and before that, I used to stand in the Sir Trevor Brooking Lower Row R seat 159 in the Boleyn Ground and in the Eighties I stood on the terraces of the old South Bank. I am a presenter on the West Ham Podcast called MooreThanJustaPodcast.co.uk. A Blogger on WestHamTillIdie.com a member of the West Ham Supporters Advisory Board (SAB), Founder of a Youtube channel called Mr West Ham Football at http://www.youtube.com/MrWestHamFootball, I am also the associate editor here at Claret and Hugh. Life Long singer of bubbles! Come on you Irons! Follow me at @Westhamfootball on twitter