web analytics

Season null and void poll result revealed

A massive 85% of Claret and Hugh readers believe enough is enough and the Premier League season should be declared null and void now.

The Sunday poll of just under 1,000 supporters revealed that 839 (85.35%) were favor of scrapping the season while the remaining 144 (14.65%) said it should be completed however long it takes.

Last week the Dutch said their top-flight domestic league will be declared null and void depriving Ajax of the title.

West Ham manager David Moyes became the first Premier League manager to voice concerns over injuries in a short training period and condensed fixture list. Hammers Vice-Chairman Karren Brady has also said that complex questions need to be answered before football can return.

The Guardian published an article last week suggesting a number of Premier Clubs believe the challenges are too great and the time scale too short and believe the league should be cancelled in England. They have yet to reach the required number of member votes for this to become a reality.

Click Here for Comments >
 

About Sean Whetstone

I am Season Ticket Holder in West stand lower at the London Stadium and before that, I used to stand in the Sir Trevor Brooking Lower Row R seat 159 in the Boleyn Ground and in the Eighties I stood on the terraces of the old South Bank. I am a presenter on the West Ham Podcast called MooreThanJustaPodcast.co.uk. A Blogger on WestHamTillIdie.com a member of the West Ham Supporters Advisory Board (SAB), Founder of a Youtube channel called Mr West Ham Football at http://www.youtube.com/MrWestHamFootball, I am also the associate editor here at Claret and Hugh. Life Long singer of bubbles! Come on you Irons! Follow me at @Westhamfootball on twitter